Zol Road Bicycle Bike Inner Tube 700x28-32C Road Bike Replacement Inner Tubes Presta French Valve 60mm for Road Bikes Size of 700c x 28 and 32
Unit price per
- These inner tubes are universal replacements for 700c (622) road bikes with 28 to 32 inch tires that have widths between 18mm to 25mm. High-quality and durable, these inner tubes are must-haves for all road bike owners.
- Presta valves usually are longer and narrower than other types of valves for bikes. The bike inner tube 60mm Presta valve is advantageous for the inflation of road bikes with deep-section wheels. With a brass-reinforced valve stem and secure seating, each valve is highly durable and airtight
- Enjoy optimum vibration dampening and shock absorption with these thick and high-quality inner tubes. These inner tubes provide superior comfort, reducing bone-rattling vibrations and absorbing the brunt of jump impacts.
- When changing your bicycle's inner tube ALWAYS be sure to add just a little air to the tube before installing. This gives it form so it doesn't get twisted or bunch up which may cause a pinch flat. Once the new tube is installed and BEFORE fully inflating only add a few PSI to further form the tube. Inspect for an even bead of the tire to the rim on both sides.
- Then, inflate to approximately half the desired PSI and re-inspect the tire bead to the rim again. If even beading all the way around on both sides then inflate to the recommended air pressure. This procedure is important because if the bead doesn't hook properly on the rim then as the inner tube is inflated it can sneak out between the tire and rim and then BOOM!
Bicycle inner tubes with PRESTA Valve. The Zol tubes are high-quality tubes at an affordable price. These tubes work on all brands and genres of bicycles. Verify the size you require. Replacement inner tube for road, recumbent, triathlon, mountain, single-speed fixies, cruiser, or any bicycle tire with the same tire dimensions. Be sure to verify the size of the inner tube, valve type, and length. Remember to always add a little air (to give the tube form) to the new inner tube before installing. This will prevent it from bunching up and/or causing a pinch flat or possibly blowing the tire off the rim (when you immediately and fully inflate) which ultimately will pop the tube.