Zol Tour Cycling Gloves Half Finger-Breathable-Comfort Pads
Why did cyclists need to wear Zol Cycling gloves? Because the thick pad on the gloves can absorb the shock and reduce numbness in the hand and fingers. In addition, the gloves can be used to wipe sweat with towel material on thumb finger. The buying a good pair of gloves not only can improve riding comfort, also help protect the hands if you have a fall. Good for all cycling disciplines.(MTB,Road,Track,Indoor, etc).
- Cushion hand Palm Pads, Breathable Holes and Double Stitches ensure the exquisite workmanship and superior quality.
- Toweling cloth for thumb 100% cotton towel surface use for wiping the sweat and keep the face dry and clean
- Half-finger with shock absorption protection.
- Pull Tabs on fingers make it easy to pull gloves off/on.
- Durable and Breathable microfiber material for optimal ventilation maintaining hands dry
- Elastic Wrist for comfort and secure maintain firmly the glove in the hand.
- 1-year Warranty